The locations in Bali are sensational for team activities
About DMC Bali Plus
Bali a fantastic destination for Meetings and Incentives!
We have completely reinvented what’s possible for incentives in Bali, have integrated the best of the Bali, that people know and love, with hand picked fine dining restaurants, police escorts, school visits and other emotional aspects, unique entertainment and transport options, innovative corporate imaging and creative activity based tours.
The result is incentives that are fresh, uplifting and very Now!
We splice this with heart warming smiles, attentive hospitality and the colorful culture of the Balinese people.” Constantly delivering high impact programs that WOW clients doesn’t happen by accident, adapting and refining only works, if exciting new elements are introduced to keep pace with the increasingly sophisticated lifestyles of clients.
These fresh ideas come from the young energetic team that is DMC Bali Plus!
The formula of innovative programs doesn’t just stop at Bali, DMC Bali Plus are experts in many destinations.
Cambodia – Indonesia – Myanmar – Thailand – Vietnam
Our dedicated specialists in all our offices, offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise in planning, organizing and implementing a wide range of events and meetings. We provide a seamless experience that will not only save time and money, but leave a lasting impression of a truly memorable and successful occasion.
Individual incentives, unforgettable events, fun-filled team-building, inspired product launches, successful meetings and conferences are just some of the many occasions where we can add real value.
Our highly qualified team will work closely with clients to ensure every aspect of the brief is carried out with precision and care. Coupled with our extensive industry knowledge and buying power with key suppliers, DMC guarantees events and meetings to remember!
- MONEY : The Indonesian Rupiah (Rp or IDR) is the official currency of Indonesia. ATMs and Moneychangers are found throughout the country and credit cards are accepted at major hotels and some restaurants. As of Aug 2012: 1USD = 9400 Rp
- VISAS : Visas are required for most travelers to Indonesia. A 30 day Visa on Arrival is available for travelers of 65 countries who arrive in the major airports or seaports, including Denpasar on Bali and Jakarta and Yogyakarta on Java.
- ELECTRICITY : Indonesia switched to 220V but some areas 110V is still used. A two round pin plug, similar to continental Europe,is used throughout the country.
- DIALING CODE : +62
- TIME ZONE : GMT/UTC +7 on Java and Sumatra, GMT/UTC +6 on Bali, Lombok and Sulawesi, GMT/UTC +5 on Maluku and Irian Jaya.
- GETTING THERE & AWAY : Bali’s Denpasar airport is serviced by direct flights from several international destinations and dozens of regional airports. Java has several international airports with Solo, Jakarta and Yogyakarta receiving long-haul and regional arrivals. Sumatra is accessible through Medan with flights from Singapore and Jakarta.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS : The yearly official public holiday calendar incorporating many religious holidays such as Islam’s Eid in August and the Christian Good Friday in March. Tourist sites remain open although they may be busy with local travelers. Bali is a Hindu island and celebrates many more holidays including
the unique ‘Day of Silence’ in March. These religious ceremonies are colorful spectacles but should be respected by travelers.
- LANGUAGE : Bahasa Indonesia is the official national language. There are dozens of regional dialects and variations in speech from island to island, but the basic words remain the same. A large majority of the population, especially the youth, speak English.
– Hello : Halo, apa kabar?
– Thank you : Terima kasih